THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dean In Manhattan

billhu
This topic is 5106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had several sessions with Dean a few years ago. At that time he was living in Montreal. He is a very engaging guy, looks like his pics and has a military background. He is very intelligent, well spoken, and very relaxed, at least in my experience. If he opens up to you, you will be fascinated by his world experiences.

He's also a lot of fun in the sack and lives up to his ad that lists many activities that he is very adept at and will satisfy your expectations. I only wish he came back to Montreal sometime!

Was he a good kisser? Wonder if he is more/less muscular now....please share ;-)

I had several sessions with Dean a few years ago. At that time he was living in Montreal. He is a very engaging guy, looks like his pics and has a military background. He is very intelligent, well spoken, and very relaxed, at least in my experience. If he opens up to you, you will be fascinated by his world experiences.

He's also a lot of fun in the sack and lives up to his ad that lists many activities that he is very adept at and will satisfy your expectations. I only wish he came back to Montreal sometime!

Actually we didn't do much kissing but that was my choice. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I was actually quite occupied with other parts of his body. I agree that most of the pics on his site are several years old. The new picture is quite nice though. He is not overly muscular, just a fit body that you would expect from someone who was military at one pont and has not gone to fat (at least when I saw him). Maybe you should ask him about his current level of fitness as that would not be out of line.

Archived