THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Steve - SF

Axiom2001
This topic is 5109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today Steve-SF is in the review section. I truly enjoyed what had been written about him previously by about six clients who all seemed to have been extremely satisfied and pleased by his sexual prowess and expertise as well as his overall persona.

I've been interested in meeting this man for some two years now, and the reviews of him which are here-- I am further enticed to try to connect with him.

Steve seems to be a man who I need right now since my sexual experiences, for the most part in 2010, have been almost nonexistent except during my brief international travels of late. I write this to get ADDITIONAL input regarding Steve of SF. If ANY of you readers/posters have been with him, let me know if I am making a good choice before I pursue this quest!

Guest IndyMedic2006

Axiom...

What is it that is enticing you most? I mean you have 6 positive reviews, right? And from what I am reading you seem to be pretty confident with your choice. I havent meet Steve, but I say take a chance. :-)

Archived