THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ben Mason Coverguy Thurs...

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Him and another guy were here as a couple and I never got to see them although I really wanted to..

Hi Rapaz (and Brooklyn Guy),

I think I can give you guys some first hand information about Ben Mason (and the other guy) as I personally know both of them. Ben is a very professional guy, his English is pretty good too, neithless to say his body is incredible as well! ;)

Yes, he was indeed in NYC for a while (later on tried San Francisco and Hawaii for a short period of time) and was available for duos... His duo partner (whom I know even better) was Janos Volt (1st SF, then NYC but mainly based in Hungary... he travels a lot!).

http://daddysreviews.com/search/Active/Janos%20Volt/janos_volt_sf

Janos's reviews are not glowing and unfortunately they reflect the truth. Ben is a great guy and I can vouch for him as well. Unfortunately, he will not come back to the USA. If you would like to know why please send me a Private Message through Daddy's or an email and I will explain you why.

The VISA problems for whatever reason is an old story with alot of the EURO Working Guys to begin with for years. The "Hung Hungarians" seem to make it over though!

In some cases with a few of the "Major Hunks" it is to bad.. but concensus is the Czech guys aren't worth contacting to begin with mostly Straight not good even for "Gay for Pay" Clients....

Lately a few of the Hungarian guys have experienced some VISA problems again. One wonders if DHS has so little to do they trace these guys who come in here on a tourist visa and then try to trip them up when they re-apply (a good trip question is asking o see their home bank accounts... as most do not have big savings accounts and so there bis the question "how will you afford a month or two in the USA?"

While a good majority of the Czech guys are definately Gay-for-pay, so too are the vast majority of the Hungarians calling themselves "bisexual" -- they all seem to have a girlfriend or two they run back to and insert their unsheathed dick into whenever they have a chance. While I especially like the look (and feel) of guys from this area, I am more and more sticking to those who are not self-conscious of calling themselves (and being) gay....

The VISA problems for whatever reason is an old story with alot of the EURO Working Guys to begin with for years. The "Hung Hungarians" seem to make it over though!

In some cases with a few of the "Major Hunks" it is to bad.. but concensus is the Czech guys aren't worth contacting to begin with mostly Straight not good even for "Gay for Pay" Clients....

It has NOTHING to do with VISAs.... It is about something else... I sent the answer to everybody who asked me via email.

Lately a few of the Hungarian guys have experienced some VISA problems again. One wonders if DHS has so little to do they trace these guys who come in here on a tourist visa and then try to trip them up when they re-apply (a good trip question is asking o see their home bank accounts... as most do not have big savings accounts and so there bis the question "how will you afford a month or two in the USA?"

While a good majority of the Czech guys are definately Gay-for-pay, so too are the vast majority of the Hungarians calling themselves "bisexual" -- they all seem to have a girlfriend or two they run back to and insert their unsheathed dick into whenever they have a chance. While I especially like the look (and feel) of guys from this area, I am more and more sticking to those who are not self-conscious of calling themselves (and being) gay....

Hi Adriano46,

While I do know that many Hungarians who call themselves "bi" and they are only "gay-for-pay" (yes, they usually come to make some quick bucks) I would not say that all of them are like that (eg.myself or just to mention an expert: Arpad Miklos). I know though that you did not say "all of them" you said that vast majority but I just wanna highlight that not all of us are like that. What you mentioned "VISA problems" I have to tell you that these things have changed FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW! HUNGARIAN CITIZENS who intend to stay in the USA up to 90 days NO LONGER HAS TO APPLY FOR A VISA!!! The Hungarian-USA VISA WAIVER PROGRAM went into effect on the 17th of November, 2008. So these "speculations" are not realistic.

It has NOTHING to do with VISAs.... It is about something else... I sent the answer to everybody who asked me via email.

I made a "General Statement" regarding Visa's and Traveling Working Guys.

Personal whatever with "Working Guys" I always feel should be kept Personel and would never bother to delve deeper!

I made a "General Statement" regarding Visa's and Traveling Working Guys.

Personal whatever with "Working Guys" I always feel should be kept Personel and would never bother to delve deeper!

Hi Brooklyn Guy,

Yes, you are right that you made a general statement with "EURO working guys" but then you mentioned:

"The "Hung Hungarians" seem to make it over though! "

Well... that's why :) Because we do not have to apply for a VISA anymore :p

Have a great day!

Archived