THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Ryan NYC

ross06
This topic is 5109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I do agree with Adam these Polished Pix's definitely look to good to be true! This guy identifies as Straight?

The majority of Legit Models who decide to TRY and "Work It" usually go the agency route for experience in looking for the "Generous Gentlemen" ..does anyone under 60 Talk this way? LOL

It would be nice IF someone does prove us wrong ? ..But Doubt It

Hey Relax his ad has $400 ..... Did you ask for anything specific that he said $500 to you? Did you talk to him how did he sound? On occasion some guys ask a lot up front as a way of being selective but are willing to go lower if they feel comfortable with you. I'm NOT saying that is the case here ... while the pics are HOT I agree with Adam and Brooklyn his tex does signal red flags!

Guest Thurs2010

I asked him to confirm the pics in the ad are his and he said: "I am very discrete so used my buddies pics since we look a lot alike."

He then sent me his real pics, which were hot, but not as hot as the original pics.

Plus, he wants $500 for massage and receiving oral.

So, it's "no thanks" for me.

I contacted him right after his ad went up. My email was polite and direct .He responded by email that his rate was $500 for massage and to give him head. He would not send a nude shot.

Maybe he lowered his rate because he didn't receive may offers. Who hires a guy from Rentboy without a cock shot?? Even with a cock shot $500 is way too much for me to want to spend..

Guest Thurs2010

relaxmeny: without me asking, he replied to my e-mail with a nude shot. This was Sunday afternoon. If you ask again, he might send you one.

Although I agree with you that $500 is way too much, even with a cock shot, that's why I did not hire him.

Archived