THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Peter Hung's Birthday?

Guest steventhekatt
This topic is 5111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest steventhekatt

Does anyone know if it is Peter Hung's birthday today? I think one of his profile said he was born on the 12th of October, is that right? I just want to send him a Happy Birthday message but not sure if I am right?!

Guest greatness

Happy Birthday

I think so because he is 25 now. Happy Birthday Peter Hung.. Kisses and hugs~~~ :)

Does anyone know if it is Peter Hung's birthday today? I think one of his profile said he was born on the 12th of October, is that right? I just want to send him a Happy Birthday message but not sure if I am right?!

Dear Left_handed62... It was on the 11th and I got your private email as well :) Thank you so much for thinking about me, it means me a lot! I also got lots of emails from my clients and it felt wonderful!

Thank you once again!!!

XOXO

Not sure exactly when his bd is but I know it is around this time. I just saw him last week in Vegas and he mentioned it was soon. So let me add my wishes for a very happy birthday to one of the nicest guys I have met.

Oooooh... that is very sweet of you! Can't wait for the next time to meet! I truly enjoyed every minute of it as well :p

XOXO

Hey Peter,

A BIG BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... looking forward to hooking up with you one of these days when we are in the same city. I hope someone gave you a great big present!

DD

Thanks Diverdan... I also hope that we can connect at some point, somewhere :) Birthday was fun I was with 2 of my friends and they were all very sweet with me :p Enjoyed it a lot!

XOXO

Archived