THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sergio in DC (this weekend) and NYC (permanent address?)

William
This topic is 5114 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, I just want to give a heads up to a hot fellow visiting DC this weekend, but in NYC normally. His name is Sergio, and here is the link:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=246242&scid=44970548&sp=1&pos=16&locid=1433&iid=113521

I am going to write a review, but wanted to alert you all in a positive sense: this fellow is the real deal. He looks just like his pictures, is friendly and cooperative, and has an awesome body. Please note that his English is not as good as his Spanish; I am language impaired (English only) but felt that Sergio listened carefully and understood everything I was asking for. In particular, he was a great kisser and oralist. He is a very decent fellow, so please treat him with the respect that he deserves.

Review on the way . . . .

No, this Sergio was not Sergio Real, whom I have never met. Here is the link to his ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=246606&scid=45063003&sp=1&pos=17

I did submit a review immediately. This guy has excellent pictures when he was advertising in DC, so I hope Daddy was able to download a picture when he publishes the review.

I am not positive, but I think this guy came to NYC back in 2004 or 2005. He then was here at least for a year, maybe 2. I tried to get him to visit me in Texas shortly after he 1st arrived. I thought it was all arranged and he stood me up. He didn't speak English well at the time, and used as his excuse that he couldn't miss his English class. Even though when we were setting things up, I'm pretty sure he understood what I was proposing. The only thing that kept me from losing money on the plane ticket was that the eastern seaboard was having a massive amount of rain at the time with a large number of flights cancelled for several days.

Gman

Archived