THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just a Chicago update

seaboy4hire
This topic is 5095 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well it has been 2 1/2 months since moving to the happiest place on earth (at least for me) Chicago. It was a bumpy first month or two but things have fallen into place and I am settling in quite nicely. I've found a day job (I like stability) and that is going well so far and have established my own residency (was living with brother and sis in law) just outside of the city in the township (that's what they call it) of Cicero and am able to host as well as travel around in the city and other near by mid west states. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the lovely fall weather :)

Hugs,

Greg

Hmmm I thought I took that off my siggy. I've known the link hasn't worked for a while but have been too busy to take care of it. But with things settling down I will be on it like white on rice shortly. In the mean time my Rent Men profile (www.rentmen.com/gregwa) is active with a couple ok videos and 20 pics posted for peoples enjoyment.

Hugs,

Greg

Hi Greg -- Thanks for the fast reply. And if I might be so bold, may I make one other suggestion. You might want to consider changing your location in your profile here to reflect your new location of Chicago instead of Seattle so visitors and members will make the connection that you are in Chicago now. Just my two cents opinion, FWIW. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg
One more Chicago update. Two weeks no smoking :) Yeah for minty fresh kisses :p

SNAP SANP for Greg

The man is on a roll.

Congratulations & enjoy your successes

:)

Archived