THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ryaan_Morgan in Raleigh

Guest greatness
This topic is 5086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Guys he has been working out so he is more buffed now. Went down to Orlando to see him as a friend and he stayed with me during my vacation. I'm not sure I can write a review on a friend but anyone interested let me know. He is much hotter!!!

Guest greatness

Hi Seeker

Sorry that happened. Ryaan and I talked about this and he wasn't very clear about what happened so I left at that not to ruin our time together. I almost drove myself off the road because I was frustrated too. I trust you Seeker and a better luck next time with someone better. He is getting busier and getting many clients so maybe he simply forgot his appointment. Although I doubt that because his memory is as good as mine.

Sadly, I tried twice to make an appointment. The first time, he went out of town the weekend of our appointment. He apologized later and I tried to re-schedule, but he wasn't very responsive in his communicaitons, and in the end I wrote him off.

• 1 month later...
Guest Ryaan_Morgan

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback and hopefully someone will give me more than a one-liner soon! Seeker, I am sorry again for the issues we had in being able to meet up, and I hope that I'll finally be able to meet you soon.

All my best to everyone

Archived