THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Packed212 (Tim) in NYC?

frequentflyer
This topic is 5118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hot mnassseur at the gym

I've seen this very hot guy at the gym before and had no idea he was a masseur. Anyone have any first-hand experience with him?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=243899&scid=44747013&sp=1&pos=0&locid=0&iid=111906

No experience with him, but he seems to be a real hunk, and you know what kind of a person he is. If you seem to have some chemistry with him, I'd certainly take a chance on the massage being good. The text of his message sounds like the massage is strictly therapeutic, but since he advertises on Rentboy and has a photo of his erect member, there's obviously more to the massage. (For $160/hour, there had better be!) I guess it depends on what kind of massage you like. It doesn't hurt to ask on this chat room, but even if no one has received a massage from him, I think you should go for it!

I'm with beethoven..I've never seen his ad before, but what's not to like. He gives a great description of his interest in massage in fitness, his pictures are HOT, and the one picture suggest more might be available. If I were in NYC I would try him out in a heartbeat. I hope he is still available on my next trip east, as I would definitely give him a try. Let us know how it works out.

DD

Archived