THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

any info on this hot new guy in Boston?

shadowcatzxxx
This topic is 5120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

the rate could be commensurate with the pics ... if the pics are really him and are recent, rather than stolen for someone else. There is also another relatively new guy in Boston, also posting hot pics, with similar rates

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=243943&scid=44740038&sp=2&pos=28&locid=1503&iid=111947

If these guys are real (and if they are, could signal a new era for talent in Boston) don't they know there's a recession happening?

Wow, both those guys look amazing. If real, a trip to Boston would definitely be worthwhile. However I think you should be very cautious and if you do decide to meet make sure it is clear that if he doesn't look like his pics then the deal is off. The one thing that I thought raised a little red flag for me was that for tastes/specialties/fetishes they list just about everything under the sun. Unless they haphazardly tick off everything, this tends to indicate they are working a little too hard to attract a broad range of clients. I would definitely be interested to know how this turns out for you.

I'm not sure where I read/heard it, but I think its just the opposite-they didn't check anything there. That for this list what you see is the Rentboy default, not that they checked them off. Perhaps a bit sloppy, but not totally unheard of, which is why you should always ask beforehand

WOW... Spike's spike is almost to good to be true... if they are both accurate in their looks, a trip to Boston might be in order, even with those rates. I wonder if they work together? If "actively looking" shows up in green on the Rentboy page, it usually means they are on line, waiting for email/phone calls, etc. It doesn't always work, but usually does. Let us know if you meet up with either one of these guys... post a quicky here and then do a review. We'd all appreciate it.

DD

The last pic of Spike doesn't look real. It doesn't match his body. It looks like an older male with a photoshop'd penis. Buyer beware, especially for the price, but I don't blame you for trying.

Kevin's 1-4 and 7th pics show him with no body fat, then pics 5 & 6 show somebody with a little body fat. I realzie your body compensation changes when you lie down, but someone with hardly no body fat doesn't develop love handles when you lye down. Maybe they were taken at a different time?

Then again, I could be totally wrong.

I sent the first guy I mentioned an e-mail hours ago ... when he was supposed to be actively looking -- and have heard nothing back yet. I also noticed those slightly differently-shaped torsos. Didn't etect any photoshopping, but I'm not good at that. This is why I'm HOPING that someone else recognizes these guys! $300+ is a lottah dough to put on the line these days ... as much as I'd love to gather information for the gang ... ;)

Guest SilverDollar

Kevin

Pics are of "Mick" from Fratmen TV. He has also posted ads before from time to time in Texas and Los Angeles. I have always been unsuccessful in contacting him. If it is indeed "mick" he is very hot.

Well, it has now been 24 hrs since I sent e-mail messages to both those guys, whose RB profiles said "actively looking" all day. No response from either one. It could well be that they are, in fact, the hot studs that projectman identified ... we often get such folks traveling through Boston on their way to/from NYC -- especially from Montreal. But before I give my phone # to someone I don't know is real, and sure as hell before I commit to plunking down $300+ bucks and a few hours, I need a response. I hope they're real .. .and begin to doubt. Too bad.

Spike[/url] doesn't look real. It doesn't match his body. It looks like an older male with a photoshop'd penis. Buyer beware, especially for the price, but I don't blame you for trying.

Kevin's 1-4 and 7th pics show him with no body fat, then pics 5 & 6 show somebody with a little body fat. I realzie your body compensation changes when you lie down, but someone with hardly no body fat doesn't develop love handles when you lye down. Maybe they were taken at a different time?

Then again, I could be totally wrong.

God. It's getting bad when you recognize just a penis. I've actually got Spikes penis copied off either Monstercoktube and/or the LPSG (large penis support group) site. That's been in my computer a long time now.

That Kevin is HOT!.....If that is really him. Maybe it's no big deal, but in the two pictures of him holding his cock, in one shot he has what seems to be a tatoo on his right arm, but on the other picture it's gone...maybe taken at different times. Maybe it's just for lack of space, but notice his head is missing on both of the "cock" shots. Screw the cock pics. If he looks like his head/torso shots that would be fine with me.

Archived