THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Is Fernando a good masseur?

Guest Lovemymasseur
This topic is 5115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lovemymasseur

I saw Fernando a year ago in Miami Beach and I got very disappointed. He is very good looking and friendly but that infamous day I can assure he was high. He was shaking, not focus and strangely agitated. He even was making annoying sounds like If he was not able to breath. After few minutes of massage I stopped him and confronted him and he denied it all. I paid him (100) and left very upset and somehow scared too!

Now I have been thinking about going back to him but not sure. I really like him physically and want to try him but I am concerned he may be high again....

What should I do...

http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/510/Fernando%20Rios.html

I certainly can't tell you what to do... but you asked for some comments..if I had an experience like you describe, I would never go back to that individual... there are lots of other guys who are equally good looking, give great massage and more... I would move on if I were in your situation, but it sounds like you really want to see him again... so be prepared... and good luck if you go ahead.

....I paid him (100) and left very upset and somehow scared too!

.....Now I have been thinking about going back to him.....http://www.sexymasseur.com/profile-masseur/510/Fernando%20Rios.html

Read those 2 sentences back-to-back...10 times over....

Really?....you're thinking of going back?

After you walked out last time "upset" and "scared"?

REALLY?

"What should I do?"

Go see a shrink.

LOL

Perhaps a bit abrupt as an advice but hey, what's wrong with you Lovemymasseur??

It's like a battered wife who after being abused for years by her husband and having left him, wants to give him another try and take him back...

Move on, there are plenty of hot sexy GOOD masseurs!

Archived