THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

AnthonyRuiz2010 of Boston is using one of my pictures

raulgmanzo
This topic is 5127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A couple weeks ago while briefly out of town a kind gentleman in Boston informed me that Anthony Ruiz of Boston ( http://rentboy.com/anthonyruiz2010 ) was using one of my photographs. I feel kind of silly for ignoring this for nearly two weeks, but am even more surprised that the picture is still there. His first picture (at least as of this posting) is actually me. A picture I took of myself wearing jeans and shirtless in a mirror. It is the picture that I have as my sixth picture on MY rentboy Chicago ad http://rentboy.com/raulgmanzo.

I find it kind of odd that he would have "stolen" that picture but whatever, I still feel flattered.

Since I have the original maybe I should frame a large print and give it to him to hang on his wall?

I find it kind of odd that he would have "stolen" that picture but whatever, I still feel flattered.

Since I have the original maybe I should frame a large print and give it to him to hang on his wall?

Raul... well you should feel flattered and it is indeed indicative of your personality that you are approaching this with a sense of humor as well... Others would get all hot and bothered and reveal a side of their persona that would not really reveal them in their best light. At any rate, I have always said that your pictures do not really do you justice... as the real thing is sooo much better. I wonder of Sr. Ruiz would fall into the same category???!!!

Hey Raul,

Funny, It is his only nice pic too....and you don;t look a day over 25 either....You should ask him if it is getting him any business and if you could get your 20%.

P.S. your cock is so much nicer as well....he should have stole a few more of your pics while he was at it. LOL.

I would be more than happy to call him on it here in Boston if you like....Funny that I did not notice him...he must be fairly new on rentboy...even though he is not my type...which does not make you "not my type"...you know better.

Archived