THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

best NYC tops for chubby guy?

excelntsvc
This topic is 5130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm travelling to NYC with a friend who will be celebrating his 50th birthday. He's a big guy. He's had a few less than wonderful experiences with guys who when asked in advance if they had a problem with chubby men said no, but then were not really into it. So ... anyone know of tops who are chasers? I'd love to surprise my buddy with some fun!

thanks in advance. this board has proved to be a great resource!

Nicely put, Kevin... another tribute to you as a true professional in this game. There are probably a number of other guys in NYC too for whom a bit of extra poundage would not be a problem.

Excelntsvc, you might want to lLook at some of the reviews on NYC guys, as some of the reviewers are less than perfect svelt guys... and that would give you a clue as to whom you might call besides checking out Kevin. Good luck... and nice of you to do some homework for your friend. Good luck and hope he has a great time.

While not actually chasers, I can name two that had no issues with my size and are good tops: Justin Wakefield is just back from Canada and Dane Scott will be in NYC during November (which may not workout for your schedule). Closer to home in FL, there's always Alec Martinez in Orlando.

If you want to send a private message, I can give you a couple of names not to bother contacting.

Archived