THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rogan Fri Cover Guy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me too!

But, that's just me.

Yep! Me as well! Shoot! This guy has the perfect pecs... Perfect in the sense that they look natural and are not "over-done"... Now "over-done" is beautiful as well... don't get me wrong about that! However, there is something about a body that is built by hard work and not steroids that is often much more alluring and enticing... Rogan seems to be one such individual... and cum to think of it that is part of the attraction that makes Romann so special as well...

WOOF!
I'm thinking a "Melba toast sandwich" with Romann and Rogan!

WOOF! Indeed!

Just about perfect......

When I first saw his pic, I thought it was Ferreti...same build, same hairness, only not quite as handsome as Marco.. one gorgeous man... Can't believe he was in the States and I missed him...

JT.... want to tag team? Maybe start him out in NYC and then to Chicago and Milwaukee, down to Atlanta and then to OKC on his way to LA???

Okie

Australia bound might be best...

...Can't believe he was in the States and I missed him... Maybe start him out in NYC and then to Chicago and Milwaukee, down to Atlanta and then to OKC on his way to LA???

Okie

Okie perhaps it might be earier to jump on a plane for a trip down under... absolutely no pun intended...

When I first saw his pic, I thought it was Ferreti...same build, same hairness, only not quite as handsome as Marco.. one gorgeous man... Can't believe he was in the States and I missed him...

JT.... want to tag team? Maybe start him out in NYC and then to Chicago and Milwaukee, down to Atlanta and then to OKC on his way to LA???

Okie

Hey OKIE..That would be one Hellava "Road Trip" for the Aussie! I shutter to think of the possibilities of what could GO WRONG with his Itinerary.

BUT just like our mutual Heart Throb who never made a Road Trip a Reality ..FRANCO/Paris this to will be filed under..Fantasy Traveler's! HaHa

BUT A Nice Idea! The 2 of them in the same room..an Aussie Accent and a French Accent with similar BODS ....I probably would never survive.

Rogan wasn't a working boy with an ad when he was in Los Angeles. He just gogo danced. That's where I met him and climbed the mountain

It's nice when a Guy that looks like him takes time off from "Stage Work to Work It" in Private! Not ALL are Successful at it..BUT I get a feeling Rogan is....

Wow thanks Okie for making I am included on the tour. That said I see no where that kissing was included which would definiely give me pause . . . . and then I would climb on board and tell him he has to fuck longer and harder since he is missing key element.

Archived