THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kyle Gibson Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5132 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well according to the FAQ on reviews, Daddy says: "In general I am looking for enough information that another person can make a determination of whether they are interested or not." As the brief review is sufficient for many who are looking for the basics of a quick hookup, clearly it allows someone to make a determination. For others, like Jaker27 indicates, in the case for someone looking for something more long term, it is lacking. Take it for what its worth and what value it adds to your own particular interest in hiring him.

jeez, funny how this guy gets stellar reviews, but controversy swirls around every bend with him!!....I think it was "decided" (?) a few weeks ago in another thread that the cover pic of the guy leaning against the poll was actually another model, but he looked enough like the model that it was OK??!!!.....will be in LA in a while and would like to meet the famous Kyle Gibson, but, as msclelovr says, the "mystery" does continue!......I presume he is not in as fantastic shape as the model is, but certainly not bad at all....and what about this "not so young/not so muscled clients" issue?....is he a stick in bed?....how friendly?.....thanks for any comments....

Azdr...

I started the thread you are referring to, because, I, too, was tempted by the pic.... that, as it turned out, wasn't even him..... he's not the "famous" Kyle Gibson, he's the "infamous" Kyle Gibson.... you know, the one that can post a full body shot of himself, face included and still have the nerve to show up. Scary....

Don't waste your money, friend. ... if you are in LA, book Kristian.... he's the real deal. Gorgeous face, stellar ass and a one of a kind dick.... and one of the nicest, most genuine guys that you will ever meet. And so completely into it.... never gets enough... spectacular.

Okie

"One Pix is worth a Thousand Words"...So IF I wasn't going to see Pix #1 I definitely would be slamming the door!

How Draker of all people who has always been quick to point out and become "Outraged" about any use of one of his "Old Pix's" by another guy over the years...

Can now say "Nothing wrong with A little Mystery" about who will show up is really Funny and does prove a point.

"One Pix is worth a Thousand Words"...So IF I wasn't going to see Pix #1 I definitely would be slamming the door!

How Draker of all people who has always been quick to point out and become "Outraged" about any use of one of his "Old Pix's" by another guy over the years...

Can now say "Nothing wrong with A little Mystery" about who will show up is really Funny and does prove a point.

He said "...sometimes is better to let people think that there's a little mystery ... " not "Nothing wrong with A little Mystery..."

Two totally different meanings.

If those are Kyles pictures they are very outdated. However, Kyle is a very handsome stud. A more mature football type jock. If you are into boys do not hire kyle. But if you are into hunky men, kyle could be your man. Not so sure kyle relates as well to older gentlemen as he does to younger muscle boys. Sometimes there can be to much mystery and game playing.

If those are Kyles pictures they are very outdated. However, Kyle is a very handsome stud. A more mature football type jock. If you are into boys do not hire kyle. But if you are into hunky men, kyle could be your man. Not so sure kyle relates as well to older gentlemen as he does to younger muscle boys. Sometimes there can be to much mystery and game playing.

rvwnsd..Still doesn't change the Point of someone using Someone else's Pix's and someone thinking it's OK as long as they are not his OLD PIX'S...LOL

Edward..Well IF that's the case..Good Luck finding "Younger Muscle Boys" who are PAYING for this dude to relate to! I know of NONE who have to Pay for It ..Unless they are VERY VERY UGLY!

A good "Working Guy" RELATES to ALL his Customers.

Archived