THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sarasota FL?....

Italiano
This topic is 5131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mark Andrews in Ft. Myers. He will see you and is good. He is on m4rn- ft.myers. also, Mikey from new orleans visits there once a month (that's me!) http://www.m4rn.com -search by id # 190508. glad to c u there. Be there 2nd week of october.- see my review today (22nd) on daddys reviews

Mikey -- since you are still a relative newbie, welcome to the boards. And congrats on the really nice review and coverboy status today. Your previous posts show me someone who is very professional who if I were to ever find myself anywhere in your area I would hook up with in a New Orleans minute. You look like you do your city proud!!!

Again, welcome and congrats!

Traveler North......wow good to see you are still around. Are you back in Florida yet or still up north? I have moved to N.C. but will be visiting for a week or so starting tomorrow. I think Dane will respond to this thread but Dane Michaels from Raleigh NC will be visiting south of Sarasota next week. He has reviews here and at MER and here is his link, think you might like!!! I certainly have enjoyed his company. FLGUY

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=232600&Login=dane_michaels

Hey xafnndapp,

Names Dane Michaels and I happen to be heading that way from Tuesday to Sunday. If you would like to meet up, that would be great!!!! All my links are loaded and reviews in tote. Thanks a lot and hope to see you down in Florida.

-Dane

Dane thanks for the offer.....but I arrive in Sarasota on 10/2!

Archived