THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

help needed on MARKOC and defination of a term

bigjoey
This topic is 4683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is a nice guy. Average looking until the clothes come off. Amazing body, and very well equipped. I reviewed him here listed as Mark, location Orange County. Very reasonable rate. Only problem is contacting him. He has only limited availbility and because he is married (with Children), he can be contacted only by email. He was not often very quick to reply. He originally posted on M4RN and his ad was sometimes active and sometives not. Now that he is on Rentboy that will not be a problem.

I am not sure how Mark identifies himself. But he is very responsive, and was quite versatile. He got hard quickly and stayed that way throughout our encounter. I think he may well be one of those Gay men who are prepared to make concessions in order to have the benefits of a Family. Just be sure to make your arrangements in advance. He can take a week to reply.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone have an email address to contact Mark. I can't find him on any of the sites these days. Is he still available in OC? Is he still recommended? Anyone know a site he currently has an add on? Thanks.

I met with him a year ago. I havent seen his ads for awhile. I only met him once. He said something about possibly moving to Europe. If I find his email, I'll send it to you. But I'm betting he is not around.

Rex

Archived