THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

FYI on Italian20

humboldt
This topic is 5129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi,

Has anybody had any experience with this guy?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=235538&Login=ITALIAN20

He appears to be traveling in a trio around the south with these folks:

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=197283&Login=musclenorcal

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=235754&Login=STR8ARMYSSTUD

The two with whom he is traveling have been well reviewed on M4RN (for whatever that's worth), but there's nothing for Italian20, who is the person I'm interested in seeing. He looks familiar, but I'm not sure if or where I have seen his ad before.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!!!

They are going to be in my area. I have been googling the hell out of them for any reviews or anything. One has a rentboy ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lu=STR8ARMYSSTUD

His rentboy ad is a little more descriptive, however, he raises red flags in my gut. I'm going to try him regardless if anybody doesn't say anything negative.

These ADS just don't smell right! 3 Guys Traveling around...Buyer Beware...

I'm with B.G. on this one. Something just doesn't seem Kosher. I'm not really big on "straight" boys doing it just for a few weeks to make some money off the fags (sorry for the perjorative if I offended people but to me that's how it seems like they'd be talking behind the client's back). I wouldn't fuck you but my mom's sick. Really???? Are we that desperate for guys to fuck with??? Just MHO, but I would run so damned fast, Usain Bolt would have trouble keeping up with my ass running down the road. Again, just MHO and again, I apologize if I offended anyojne with the language -- that was not my intent.

hey lrbig....I've seen ads for that last guy around over the last few months....I recognize his close-up face shot....nothing more than that, tho.....take it easy if you meet one or more and do let us know....I don't know, but it's possible, in fact, these guys are "on leave", good friends, and just seeing if they can make some money while traveling around in areas where they have family or something??....giving them the benefit of the doubt, but they may also just be nonchalant flakes.....since they mostly limit themselves to massage for less-than-outrageous rates, it could be sincere.....good luck...curious what you find out

To sum it up, it wasn't even who I asked for (STR8ARMYSSTUD), and the guy wasn't even one of the three. STR8ARMYSSTUD was with some other guy, in some other state, because he was getting paid more. The masseur was hot, but it wasn't a massage; it was more of a "let me jack you off and collect the money". Mutual touching was more ($200), and if you wanted to suck him off, that was double the mutual touch fee ($400). The guy was sexy, but it felt like opening the door to Kyle Gibson.

Complete rip off. The fee's were outrageous.

To sum it up, it wasn't even who I asked for (STR8ARMYSSTUD), and the guy wasn't even one of the three. STR8ARMYSSTUD was with some other guy, in some other state, because he was getting paid more. The masseur was hot, but it wasn't a massage; it was more of a "let me jack you off and collect the money". Mutual touching was more ($200), and if you wanted to suck him off, that was double the mutual touch fee ($400). The guy was sexy, but it felt like opening the door to Kyle Gibson.

Complete rip off. The fee's were outrageous.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I normally have pretty lousy gaydar on stuff like this but it was going off like crazy on these guys. The problem is how to post a review. Any ideas?

I'm terribly sorry that this happened to you! I also agree very much with the other posters that you should strongly consider writing a review. I'm not sure exactly how to structure it. It appears to be the case that there is this band of folks who are traveling around the country together; three of them are advertising. You requested to meet with one, but when you showed up there is another one there... and he's not among the three advertised! Part of me wonders if there's really just one guy -- the one you met -- who has put up three false ads with fake pictures -- as a way of generating business. I'm SO sorry!!

Hi Brooklyn Guy,

I'm not sure I entirely agree with you on this one. I very well could be wrong! But the poster does have a name, phone number, stats, photo, etc. of the person he was supposed to meet: STR8ARMYSSTUD. He may or may not exist, but his ad certainly does. The fact that (if he does exist) he chose not to show up, not to communicate that to his client, and to send a replacement without permission to meet that client instead, could be fodder for some sort of review.

This is obviously a unique situation. And I'm not sure what rules would apply. But Daddy is an exceptionally reasonable fella, and I suspect that if the potential reviewer is so inclined, he and Daddy might be able to come up with a solution on how best to highlight this unfortunate situation. (I know that "no-show" reviews are murky terrain, but there is recent precedent with this... the Drive situation!)

Those are just my thoughts. But I really could be wrong!

All the Best!!

Archived