THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Daniel Berlin/NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Todays Review is probably one of the Shortest ever! :)

I did Review Daniel at least 5 Years ago probably on HOOBOY.

We did a couple of short sessions and an Overniter. He at that time was a Goodlooking Blue Eyed German Guy with a "Gorgeous Butt" who was going to school in NYC. His pix's do go back at least that far.

He has always Advertised On and Off on Rentboy I think the last time I saw an AD was for Chicago?

Anyways I'm pretty sure he is as good looking now as then. But even I who doesn't care for the War & Peace Type Reviews could have used a little more INFO as to his CURRENT Reciprication. A Working Guys M/O can change in 5 Years! ;)

Todays Review is probably one of the Shortest ever!... But even I who doesn't care for the War & Peace Type Reviews could have used a little more INFO as to his CURRENT Reciprication.
Well better a Tolstoy-type review that gives what some might consider to be too much information than the three quasi-sentences that we get here. Though at times a happy medium is often best based on the situation and the length of the session. Still, it is good to get your feedback BG as you certainly have had experience with quite a few of the workers in and around the greater Brooklyn area...

But even I who doesn't care for the War & Peace Type Reviews could have used a little more INFO as to his CURRENT Reciprication.

I just figured that reviews were the last remaining outlet for publication for the guys who formerly wrote for Men, Honcho, and all the rest of the now defunct glossy gay magazines.

Archived