THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 jockman boston

dapurplebear
This topic is 5147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No experience..no reviews but he is certainly on my list if i can find out something....he is certainly my type..as you well know...Woof.

Then one question Rich? -- WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Get Busy. Inquiring minds want to know. Especially those of us who share your taste in men -- and you know who we are. :)

Hey Lee, I had a session today with one of my regular local guys....I can only take so much...I am thinking about a three-some...Kinda has my mind occupied...Besides my ass is sore.

Hey Rich -- is all you know how to do is bitch and moan??? Suck it up man. Take one (or two) for team -- maybe even at the same time :) ) Besides you can rest your ass when you're dead :) :) ) And if you think it's sore now, wait until Whipped gets hold of it. Oh, all right, you can rest for a few hours. Just try not to make a habit of it.

Active M4RN ads contain a "Contact Info" box under the "Services Provided" box. Inactive ads do not contain the "Contact Info" box. If you send an e-mail via the "E-Mail Him" button just above his stats, he will receive the e-mail when (and if) he re-activates his account.

Archived