THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

James in NYC

Tarheelboy214
This topic is 5144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently visited New York and had a 90 minute massage with James... http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/14259/

He is incredibly strong, surprisingly so, and gave a great deep tissue massage. He was in a pair of briefs (not nude as others have described), but I would not necessarily call the experience sensual. It was fine, and while I did leave happy, I don't know that I left thrilled. The photos are probably a year or so old. He was very polite and presented me with a cup of tea after the massage.

I do not know if I would be thrilled either for a therapeutic massage for $160.00...but I guess New York is more expensive that out here on the "Left Coast". He does look very nice, perhaps you have to speak to him in advance to clarify the "sensual" part of the massage.

Anyway, nice to have you post here, welcome. Honcho is correct, Daddy is not tolerant of reviews in the Forum and this has been very clearly demonstrated many times before. If you read the terms of service it is explained there.

(Scroll down to the bottom right of the page)

Cheers!!

I agree with Tarheel about James: satisfying, but not at all "erotic," which is the word he uses in his ads. With me, he was nude, but wouldn't undress in front of me! He went into my bathroom to undress. He also made it clear -- very politely! -- that he was uncomfortable with my touching him. He was willing to undress me, but, as I said, wouldn't let me undress him. As a masseur, he knows what he's doing, but charges too much for what he DOESN'T provide.

I agree with Tarheel about James: satisfying, but not at all "erotic," which is the word he uses in his ads. With me, he was nude, but wouldn't undress in front of me! He went into my bathroom to undress. He also made it clear -- very politely! -- that he was uncomfortable with my touching him. He was willing to undress me, but, as I said, wouldn't let me undress him. As a masseur, he knows what he's doing, but charges too much for what he DOESN'T provide.

What a shame...this is what I term a "soft scam", and massage is a perfect vehicle for it. I am sorry that you guys had to find this out for a fee. A review should definitely be written if the OP is willing.

I just went to Masseurfinder to read the reviews about James. NO ONE mentioned that the "erotic" massage he advertises on that site is anything but erotic. "What a shame," as orbital sander says, that reviews, while well meant, are so misleading. Caveat emptor, is all I can say. Believe me, I've been burned many times. At least James is a decent guy who gives an excellent "therapeutic" massage with some sensual overtones. But erotic? Don't make me laugh!

Thanks for the heads up. He is off my list. I am sorry but for 160.00 dollars you better damn well be strip-buck-bare-assed-NAKED..like me! He can keep the briefs on in the beginning, no problem with that. But at some point there better be some "beef" ever so gently rubbing against my thigh!

I just went to Masseurfinder to read the reviews about James. NO ONE mentioned that the "erotic" massage he advertises on that site is anything but erotic. "What a shame," as orbital sander says, that reviews, while well meant, are so misleading. Caveat emptor, is all I can say. Believe me, I've been burned many times. At least James is a decent guy who gives an excellent "therapeutic" massage with some sensual overtones. But erotic? Don't make me laugh!

The source of those reviews is not comparable to this site, however, no system is perfect.

Archived