THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anybody know Diego24 (Italiansexy) temporarily in Paris?

LookingAround
This topic is 5136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking Around, unfortunately I do not know nor have been with Diego24, but next week I will be in Rome. I hope he's back from his travels because he is certainly one truly hell of a hottie! ...love his pics and ad and just know that he'd give me a scorching time if he is able to meet me. In my current state-- he would begin what I am in most need which would be a precursor to what will come later when I'm in Florence and Barcelona! I thank you and appreciate your query. It gave me a "heads up!"

I've spoken with him on Gaydar and he hopes to be in London too before the end of the year.

Hopefully we can report back on our experiences with him!

Yesterday after becoming mesmerized from Diego's pics, ad, and the comments in his Guestbook--I sent him a message via http://www.rentboy.com. Diego immediately responded and relayed that he is based in Amsterdam. My jaw dropped. For although I appreciated his expeditious response-- I will be unable to see him during my one day in Rome. Well, I do hope that something will happen in the future which will allow me to engage in some hot sexual and personal experiences with Diego. <Someone who has seen him posted in "The Deli" at this site.>

Yesterday after becoming mesmerized from Diego's pics, ad, and the comments in his Guestbook--I sent him a message via http://www.rentboy.com. Diego immediately responded and relayed that he is based in Amsterdam. My jaw dropped. For although I appreciated his expeditious response-- I will be unable to see him during my one day in Rome. Well, I do hope that something will happen in the future which will allow me to engage in some hot sexual and personal experiences with Diego. <Someone who has seen him posted in "The Deli" at this site.>

Well perhaps after your day in Florence, and your day in Barcelona, you can squeeze in an extra day and go to Amsterdam....:D (Don't forget to spend a day in Paris if you can...) :D

Archived