THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Interesting Massage ad

Guest socal30
This topic is 5145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest socal30

So I was looking to hire a masseur and came across this ad.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jcinvenice.shtml

I was really surprised by this paragraph-I mean this is a massage, so really surprised. First time I came across such an ad and the prices aren't cheap either.

"Massage for healthy in shape men only! If you haven't set a foot in a GYM or exercise at least three times a week this massage might not be for you. IT is more a sports DEEP tissue massage and if you are out of shape and can't touch your toes I might not be the guy for you."

I agree Joseph. Besides the paragraph you quoted, something else caught my eye. While he says he's been "doing massage" for 15 years, what follows is about going to spas and not where and what he's studied. As you've said over and over because it can't be said too often, if you're looking for a legit massage, check the credentials. Another thing is that after 15 years he doesn't have a single testimonial. On the up side, though, at least he's upfront about it. The pits would be showing up for a relaxing massage and being hit with that kind of attitude.

Archived