THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Multi quotes

Guest Spanky
This topic is 5145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So when I responded in the tipping thread in the lounge, I did the multiquote thing and felt uber techno-sexy for doing so. Then, when I try to respond to the thread again, the system still returned the same posts I had originally selected for multi-quoting (which I didn't need for the subsequent responses, though it was nice to once again be reminded of Juan as the slutty nun). I tried hitting the multiquote button again to undo it, but it didn't work.

Please help me, because I do so enjoy feeling techno-sexy.

I've never seen multi-quote selections persist (although there have been times I've wished they would).

Try logging out/logging back in.

If that fails, toss your cookies & cache, etc., all the usual suspects. Sounds like something is stuck in your browser's craw.

I've never seen multi-quote selections persist (although there have been times I've wished they would).

Try logging out/logging back in.

If that fails, toss your cookies & cache, etc., all the usual suspects. Sounds like something is stuck in your browser's craw.

Thanks Deej. Problem solved, which is shame since I do love having something stuck in my craw from time to time.

Guest DuchessIvanaKizznhugg
........If that fails, toss your cookies & cache, .........

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae139/DuchessIvanaKizznhugg/Humour/2452271424_4b3b127718.jpg

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae139/DuchessIvanaKizznhugg/Humour/money-falling-300.jpg

:D

Archived