THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coverboy - ACE!

peterhung85
This topic is 5143 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey :)

OK My curiosity has been tickeld ...Just how Old is ACE that he looks Young?

What is meant by Young which can mean different Ages to different people!

Well.. Ace is 39 now according to his profile... I think he looks like 29 in this new picture...

What is young? Well... everybody who is younger than me (I am 24 now) :D

Hi Ace!

Must be all the FAST living & hot sex!!!

Thanks for the interest guys...

Thanks for the tip!

I will try to catch up with all the sex you have had before, but it will not be easy... I guess I have to be in this industry for a bit longer to be able to catch up with you :p

All the best! ;)

As one of his clients HE IS THE BEST and can out last any of the 20 somethings I have been with.....of course I haven't given Peterhung a try yet! Thanks Ace you are the Best in my book!

Not trying to steal you away from Ace, but anytime you feel like trying me you are more than welcome to! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I say: "Enjoy them both!" and tell us how well they worked together! BTW: They are both very client oriented and nice to boot! (or was that they have a nice boot?) 8-D

You are on my "bucket" list! lol In the Vegas econmony we have to "budget" our entertainment! I am not giving up on a interesting encounter with you, hopefully sooner than later! Will keep you posted!

Archived