THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chris in NYC

dfw2sfo
This topic is 5157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know him, but if you are looking for a tall, built, wonderful masseur, check out "Yogaholic"...on masseurm4m. I have been with him several times and have never had a better experience.

There is massagem4m.com, and masseurfinder.com. Which one is Yogaholic listed on?

Hey Glutes and others, sorry I couldn't get back to you until now.

The "Chris" I am referring to is on masseurfinder.com, with the title of "Most Reviews and Best Reviews NYC"... his ad on massagem4m.com used to be "Yogaholic". In any event, I have been with this guy several times, and he is outstanding. I also second the reference to Rafael Alencar, as he is good to. I guess partly why I like Chris so much is that I am also quite tall, (6'3" plus) so getting a great massage from someone like him who is also tall does everything is really special.

Guest donchinto
I went to Rafael Alencar instead and not disappointed one bit. Both are more money than I normally spend but I would definitely recommend Rafael - sweet, hot and works really deep.

I am sure It was very deep. :)

Archived