THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jed Hill

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks JT!

Hey JT... You have NEVER led me down a wrong path... never... ever! You have impeccable taste as per usual... I just wish I had caught this thread earlier... but somehow I skipped over it. Could it have been subliminal... the name "Jed"... with "Hill"... Could that have resulted overlooking this gorgeous hunk of humanity...

Well all I can say is I have been humming the following tune ever since...

Cum and listen to a story about a man named Jed

A hot hunk of ass, they loved to give him head.

Then one day he was shootin a big load,

And that's because he was a gettin' blowed...

Amazing...I didn't know Mr Whip was a Hip/Hopper!

I do have to fess up that I originally discovered "The Boy Toy of The Gods" on Muscle Service!

There's a Short Video on YouTube of Him and another Model during one of their Travel Assigments! JH has unbelievable Quads & Thighs also...

Mr Hill NATURALLY Travels in very Hunky Circles! LOL

• 1 month later...

In my experience many male models are available "If The Price Is Right"... not all, but many. Part of it also depends on the chemistry between the model and the potential client. That phrase "not looking to hook up" is put there for his protection and to discourage folks from constantly asking or suggesting things, but it is also a signal for those in the know. Now the question is really who is able to access this adorable man?

Archived