THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

sexy boy 4 silver sugar daddies in LA

bigjoey
This topic is 5167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, the horizontal torso shot shows a much older body that would be of someone around 180/190 pounds if 5'11" as claimed. It's the type of pose where one is sucking one's gut in to take the pic. Also looks like there are some scars. The top picture showing a young man is at serious odds with the torso shot, IMO.

Totally agree!

I see three different men in these shots. That top picture is familiar - I've seen that guy somewhere before. I wouldn't take a second look at the other three.

There are some hot young guys working it in LA. PM me if you wanna know my favorites.[/font]

These are 2 different men in the pictures.... If he is already posting fake pictures, you can pretty much figure out what type of service you would get from him... Just go with somebody well-reviewed on this site... there are so many good looking, well-reviewed, hot guys in LA!

Archived