THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's Review of Brandan Steele

Poolboy21409
This topic is 5176 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congrats to Brandan for posting a new and updated picture showing a delightful, maturing young man rather than keeping the old dated (but still very cute) teeny-bopper pics of himself as his publicity photo. Many working guys should take a hint from Brandan, who appears to be a sensible, realistic, and class act, and update their pics yearly. And no...I have never hired him but would love to should the opportunity arise. :)

Poolboy

Guest Brandan Steele

Wanted to say thank you Poolboy, for the nice comment. I've gotten a lot of feedback today, from several friends and also a few new names added to that list. It's really has put a smile on my face, reading over each and every one of those emails.

My sincere appreciation. For me, I've had a wonderful run since becoming part of Daddy's site. To all of you, I am grateful for this. Always, Brandan

Archived