THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandan Steele New Pix

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5170 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Brandan, is absolutely one of the most caring and sincere people I have ever been with. Not only is he beautiful on the outside, but has a heart of gold.

Glad to see he's posted a new picture, and that he's looking better than ever.

Guest Brandan Steele

HI. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for the post about me new pic. I logged on line a little while ago, and had several wonderful emails waiting for me.

To everyone, I'm sending a big hug. All of you, are truly appreciated. Love Brandan

I love the new pic and it just reminds me how much I want to meet him. Hopefully one day soon before too long. Based on his new pic, I would love to see more new pics posted on his web site to get the most recent idea of his hot looks.

Yup Brandan is a Big Animal Lover which makes him all that much Sweeter!

I never liked anyone who never has time for Animals and unfortunately there are many around!

I agree,

people should be pre screened before they are allowed to share their lives with an animal. I see far too many people who do not care properly for animals. I work a lot of hours, and so I do not have any pets at this time because I could not bare the thought of leaving them home alone...

I agree,

people should be pre screened before they are allowed to share their lives with an animal. I see far too many people who do not care properly for animals. .

Wouldn't it be bizarre if we had pre screening for pet ownership but not for raising children?

Greathands, thank you. You were right. I just checked http:BrandanSteele.mywebz.net and there are a total of 6 new pics. Haven't had the chance to see Brandan over the summer, so I think I'll send him an email and end that drought.

Archived