THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Lance Lyman

Edward
This topic is 5124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

my only experience with him was when he returned a phone call to me and seemed impatient and irritated by my very simple, non-threatening questions, despite HIM making the call to ME!!....this was about three years ago in Phoenix when he was living here....I said to myself, "forget it", and moved on....he's probably in his early 40s now and was staying out of the biz for the last couple years and living back "home" in Iowa.....not a scam artist, but do your "due diligence".....

I saw lance when he was visiting nyc/nj a few years ago...he was movie star handsome, romantic, well-hung, a prettty cock, well-developed natural muscle, mature, hard as a rock, and an excellent top....not a clock watcher....plenty of after sex talk and cuddling...i would see him again and again if he visits again.

Hot Number

Hey guys thanks for the comments.

Met Lance when he was in Phoenix. Think he was running a gym then but getting ready to go into real estate. He really is drop-dead handsome with a cock that deserves alot of attention. He was a toip then and really pounded me into a joyous explosion of cum. Could not get enough of him.

• 1 month later...

Archived