THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Monday's Coverboy Brian

bostonman
This topic is 5177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OOPS - I meant Tuesday, not Monday...sorry...

I like this guy's look. Cute, nice body, and though I'm not really a size queen, that's a great looking cock. Wondering if anyone out here has any other experience with him (I guess he was in San Diego before moving to Boston)?

As I'm about to start earning a much more satisfying salary in September, I may have the resources to really hire some of the guys I've been dreaming of through this site and others...Brian might just be getting a call from me...;-)

OOPS - I meant Tuesday, not Monday...sorry...

I like this guy's look. Cute, nice body, and though I'm not really a size queen, that's a great looking cock. Wondering if anyone out here has any other experience with him (I guess he was in San Diego before moving to Boston)?

As I'm about to start earning a much more satisfying salary in September, I may have the resources to really hire some of the guys I've been dreaming of through this site and others...Brian might just be getting a call from me...;-)

Bostonman, I noticed Brian some weeks ago when I was in Boston. There is something about him that really had me going - and he has perfecly beautiful legs (and what hangs between them). But although he had his ad in Boston, while I was in town he went out to SD. So I missed him!!!

Now I am heading back up there in a few weeks and hope he is staying put. I was very glad someone else had met him and posted the review, which only backed up what I already felt. I too am "saving up" as nothing ess than a few hours could satisfy me with this new guy!!!:cool:

Archived