THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

New York's Young and Skill Masseurs

Guest donchinto
This topic is 5175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest donchinto

Pasha and Pedro quote incall rates of $200 for a massage (albeit advertised as sensual/erotic). I would hesitate committing to a rate this high without some pretty stellar reviews. The poster is new here, and all his references are to the same website.

Pasha and Pedro quote incall rates of $200 for a massage (albeit advertised as sensual/erotic). I would hesitate committing to a rate this high without some pretty stellar reviews. The poster is new here, and all his references are to the same website.

I agree with BM4Us' skepticism...

I recently found the sexymasseur.com site and actually tried emailing one of the guys. Never heard back, and I'm starting to wonder if the profile put up was really to promote this new website... like these newbie posters all asking about who of these masseurs we like. Sounds kinda fishy to me.

I recently found the sexymasseur.com site and actually tried emailing one of the guys. Never heard back, and I'm starting to wonder if the profile put up was really to promote this new website... like these newbie posters all asking about who of these masseurs we like. Sounds kinda fishy to me.

Funny, I had the exact same reaction. I checked out the site, and was slightly unimpressed, and felt it was a site slapped together like some in Erope using photos and info from other sites... I will stick to the sites I know and trust.

Guest donchinto

When I joined this forum took me one month to realize the e-mail confirmation went to the spam. I think that may be the same problem

$200 massages coupled with nude photos aways say to me, "I won't necessariy give you a real massage, but say hello to my penis."

Good point. But I have had many, many sessions with masseurs in the 100-150 dollar range who were more then happy to add in some extra "goodies" at no extra charge. I always tend to think its more because of me(I am fit and athletic and been blessed both front and back)so I make for one fun client. Still 200 seems kinda pricey to me.

Archived