THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick German/NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very nice to see that Nick German/NYC a very well liked Hunk on Daddys and also http://www.MuscleService.com has received another very nice Review for Weds! :)

The Big Guy definitely covers ALL the Bases from Muscle Worship to Vanilla to BDSM!

There's definitely not that many guys who can be considered a "Triple Threat" in a Good way like Nick ...even in "The Greatest City in the World"!

JT... I now realize why Nick is the total package at least for me as he is indeed a "triple threat". I like a bit of muscle worship... but that alone would not do it for me. I like a bit of vanilla... actually fat-free vanilla... but that alone would not do it for me... Of course the BDSM aspects are de rigueur... put all three in one heck of an impressive package, add some rugged good looks, a bit of MENSA type brainpower... and you have Nick... I guess that makes him a quintuple threat...

Archived