THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Another iPhone Question

g56whiz
This topic is 5171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Courtesy of Deej and Romann, I got my iPhone 3S up and running on the new o/S4. Thanks Guys. I've even used the new icon "nesting" feature to gather up games in a single icon, news sources in another etc. I've actually brought a bit of order to the scrolling thorough the various windows of apps. (Who wodda thunk!)

The one issue remaining (that I know of at least) is that my phone no longer flips back and forth from portrait to landscape. Before, when lying down, I'd have to lock my phone on portrait when playing solitaire or doing some e-reading on the B & N reader because every time I moved the phone would realign itself. No, no matter what, it stays in portrait. I would what gives?

b/t/w, whatever happened to the older iPhone thread?

• 2 weeks later...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeello iPhone 4!

Still there. It just got old.

Then we should revive the old horse and start up the chatter all over again for some fun, laughs and be just like old times again on the new forum! What do you think? Let's start this party off with a nice with a nice flog, or two. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you deej! Although I ignored your admonition and walked into the Apple store upon arrival in NYC only to have a tech point out the lock icon immediately. I could almost hear him sneer "Dumb F**k" under his breath as I turned and walked out of the store.

Archived