THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

The mystery of Xavier Fabiani

Unicorn
This topic is 5000 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's coverboy seems like quite an intriguing guy. He lives in Athens. Presumably he's from Catalonia because he speaks Catalan--yet he speaks no French (or Greek??) but he speaks both Dutch and Danish to boot! It looks like his first review was from a Dutchman (perhaps his Dutch-speaking skills came into play??). He's quite my type physically, and I would love to meet him not only for the physical encounter but also to find out how someone living in Greece, coming from Catalonia manages to speak Dutch and Danish but not Greek... Strangely enough, I do have a cousin who speaks both Dutch and Danish fairly fluently--but until now I though she was probably the only person in the world to do so. Another illusion shattered! :)

Guest Wetnwildbear

According to His Website . . .

Though he seems to be "packing" quite and impressive pistol which wears a turtleneck sweater

HIS WEBSITE - lists him as "mostly bottom"

He's quite good looking and seemingly "packing!" I read the brief review then went to his website and viewed those pics and read what's there. I'd love to meet him in Barcelona if he were to be there in October of this year!!!

• 6 months later...

Archived