THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jonathan in NYC

Guest Tristano
This topic is 5200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't imagine that this masseur offers anything remotely resembling a sensual/erotic experience, and I'd give any odds that there is no release.

Judging from all the holistic jargon he writes, I'd say this is strictly therapeutic. Notice that he describes his massage as therapeutic; I've found that even if "sensual" is included in the description, the massage isn't sensual. Many of these masseurs seem to think that if they have a soft touch, it's a sensual massage. Not in my book! If the word "sensual" isn't even there in the first place, don't expect the masseur to be nude, and prepare to be draped.

If you seek a release and an erotic experience, I think you ought to look elsewhere.

Guest Tristano

I think you are right... it's a shame, because in his photos at least he is VERY sexy...

Anyone else have any experience with him?

And what about Mark in NYC?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new%2Dyork%2Dcity/14578/

And then there's Robert:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new%2Dyork%2Dcity/12089/

I can't imagine that this masseur offers anything remotely resembling a sensual/erotic experience, and I'd give any odds that there is no release.

Judging from all the holistic jargon he writes, I'd say this is strictly therapeutic. Notice that he describes his massage as therapeutic; I've found that even if "sensual" is included in the description, the massage isn't sensual. Many of these masseurs seem to think that if they have a soft touch, it's a sensual massage. Not in my book! If the word "sensual" isn't even there in the first place, don't expect the masseur to be nude, and prepare to be draped.

If you seek a release and an erotic experience, I think you ought to look elsewhere.

Peppermint foot treatment? Herbal eye mask?

And all this for $120 per hour? Well, I guess I shouldn't knock it if I haven't tried it, but it seems pretty silly to me. However, you enjoyed the experience, and that's what counts.

Different strokes for different folks!

Archived