THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I'm moving to Chicago

seaboy4hire
This topic is 5193 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I first posted this in the travel section but realize that there are more views over on this side of the mc so I am posting this here. I will be leaving Seattle at the butt crack of dawn 1am on the 27th of July for my move to the magnificent city of Chicago. For the first month or month and a half I will be staying out in the burbs (YUCK!) so will only be able to travel out to the city for appts with a bit of notice. I wont have my scooter for a few weeks after moving since it is being shipped out on truck and rail :( so I will be relying on my bicycle, foot and public transport. So keep that all in mind when contacting me. Also if you are in a neighboring state and would like for me to come out there that is very doable being that I will be without day job for a while and will have tons of time available. I've been very busy with work and trying to pack when I haven't been to beat and realize that my site is down. I will be working on getting it back up shortly after getting settled into my temp home in Chicago. I hope everyone is having a great summer and not forgetting to apply that spf 15 like the dickens!

Hugs,

Greg

Guest greatness

Goodfella

You are so sweet and welcoming... What a gentleman.. I will call you "a gentleman in the sky"~~~

Hey Greg,[/size]

http://www.chicagocvb.com/home_main_small_winter05.gif

We could never have too many sexy Rentboys like you in Chicago!

Goodfella

Thanks guys! Lots to do today. I am about to head out and grab a new smaller carrier for my cat Fred (I did not name him) for the flight and then pack up some of our storage, going through old stuff tossing it and packing what I want or still need. As for my eating place that is up in the air. I didn't like the English class that was required. In the real world I already had most of it and found it to be a bunch of bs. So we'll see where the roads of Chicago will lead me. If anything it'll be an adventure.

Hugs,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Well everything is packed and on pallets and juat waiting to be loaded on the semi. About this time Tues morning I wwill be on the plane heading out to Chicago with a three hour layover in msp. As much as I bitched about Seattle I can admit there is a lot I will miss. But this is something I've been wanting for some time now and change is a good thing.

Hugs,

Greg

Archived