THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TJ is back

indespair
This topic is 5044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scott Anthony of Gaiety fame is back, and now based in New York.

I have looked at all the old threads about him, and been on muscle service.I never got to see him at the gaiety, so don't know much about him. Everyone goes on about how great he was, yet it seems that he is straight. How great can he be if he is really straight? Some say he is popular because of what he is willing to do, but they don't say what that is. Could it be that he is a straight/bi guy who is versatile?

I am thinking of meeting him, and maybe he could be my travel companion, as I really need someone to keep me warm when I get back to my room from work.

Any help would be appreciated:D

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=234428

TJ

Newbie..You will only get your Questions Answered by going to the SOURCE in this case... TJ himself! ;)

"Heresay Answers Save Money".. BUT never really should be considered the Ultimate Answers until you "Experience a Working Guy" for yourself.. IF your that interested Which you definitely seem to be! :D

Thanks for reply. So should I take that as an endorsement?

I am not asking about his true character, I wanna know if he is a good lay!

I am not in NYC so sent him an email and waiting to hear from him, just wanted extra info;)

There are many threads about TJ on MuscleService and most of them revolve around his arrangement with his patron and their multiple escapades. RentDad i believe was his name and he also posted here under something similar though I have not seen his

postings for quite some time.

There are lots of posts about TJ and his patron RentDad I believe on Muscle Service. RentDad used to post here as well under a similar alias. They detail their escapades with each other and with handsome additional men. They have parted, reconciled, reparted and are most recently separated. All i have ever heard about him is praise and gurgling. The gurgling was usually my own drool when looking at his pictures, though others have confirmed his drool inducing ability.

yes, famous for that wicked Italian Boston accent...

"rentingdad" was tomrent's handle here at daddysreviews, I think....and I think that arrangement has been over with for a couple years

I think he got/gets a lot of attention for great Italian looks, energetic attitude, great body, his Playgirl spread, the whole bit.....reputed to be straight, but that "chemistry" thing may come into play with some clients.....

yes, lots of chatter over at muscleservice about him....some comments about a slightly fuller, more mature face than his original looks nearly eight years ago in Playgirl, but still in very good shape....he may be 30-32 now????

just be professional and friendly in communication with him....

• 5 months later...

So ... TJ (or someone who is posting his pics) is advertising in Boston now ... has anybody actually seen this fellow recently? Inquiring minds, turgid little heads, and intrigued big heads want to know. Italian muscles are some of my absolute favorites! any solid news (as opposed to innuendo) greatly appreciated! Thanks

I'm confused as to why you revived an old thread and ignored the longer, more current thread here in the Deli on TJ Cummings

this thread is about TJ/Scott Anthony, not TJ Cummings, though I can certainly see how confusion would occur....no worries!.....

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=234428&scid=47871789&sp=4&pos=63&locid=1503&iid=105014

above ad link may not last long, I suppose....don't know

dark hair, young-ish face (though he's about 28-30 by now).....try googling around for pictures.....he did a Playgirl spread eight years ago.....let me/us know if you strike out looking for pictures!... also, if you're registered over at the muscleservice.com forums, look for the threads on him there in the Logbook.....good guy, they say

Archived