THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Benefits of a Bordello

glutes
This topic is 5205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well the pics of the "real Daniel" from Brazil are HOT. He is a very sexy and gorgeous young man. You were lucky to have spent time with such a stunningly handsome guy. I hope you find "The real Daniel" and he stops the imposter that stole his beautiful pics, but that would a difficult thing to do. At least we have this messege board to inform of us fraudulent ads like these. thank you for that.

Ever since I saw Daniel's ads at http://www.Arrowmen.com for Barcelona as well as Madrid-- he has been one guy who I definitely want to meet when I get to BCN this year. I've sent him about four emails during the past year, and he has responded rather favorably.

I've never really used my tongue extensively on men, but he is one "cutie" who I want to lick all over and eat out his humpy ass! Hope I'm not let down once we meet!!! -:)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although the real Daniel is quite "handsome" and "gorgeous" and all those good things, in Brazil there are many similar such guys available. Many are far more handsome than Daniel. Most are rather charming.

You can meet them in the saunas or other places if you are adventurous.

You can also find similar guys in Spain, particularly in Barcelona and Madrid. The easiest place to meet them in Spain is in the saunas.

If you have never taken a trip to Brazil or Spain, you should give it some consideration. You will not be disappointed.

-

I firmly and wholeheartedly agree with imrthr's above take! I can vouch for Brazil after having gone 7 times since 2002. ...do hope to be back in 2011 and venture to some new places for its culture and its men! -:)

I wish there were more bordellos. I have some fun in out the way ones like Capetown about 8 years ago which had a one way mirror as I recall. Just OK time and the exchange rate then made hiring cost about as much as lunch.

I found a house of boys in Newport, Wales about 2 years ago that was fun. Picked my selection in the living room, a husky 20yo soccer type and off into a room we went. During the preliminaries, I asked him if he was gay, bi or straight and he said "I'm straight" and immediately went down on me. It was very hard not to burst out laughing. I'm more careful with questions now.

Of course it would be difficult to beat the thermos in Brazil but all the posting about Spain have me curious enough to consider going.

Archived