THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ares: Greek God or NYC Dud?

William
This topic is 5128 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, here is a most intriguing ad in NYC, under the erotic and tempting name "Ares" (the Greek God of War, "Mars" in Roman mythology). I am a skeptic for ads that do not show a guy's face, but the ad below has been around and has been consistent for a while + is written intelligently, so I am favorably impressed. BUT has anyone met this fellow? Is he handsome? Interactive? Good french-kisser?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=214187&scid=41422712&sp=3&pos=59&locid=1569&iid=91771

WOW he looks great even without the face pic. I will have to put him on a list for a try-out. Has the body of a Greek I knew in my Amsterdam days - hot as heck and hungry bottom with a delicious hairy ass that begged to be rimmed 24/7. Alas I think he "retired" in Nice, France (or is now just entertaining sailors on shore leave). This guy looks as promising. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived