THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Moving on, anyone believe this ad?

glutes
This topic is 5209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was in NYC earlier in the week. I called him and he answered. I told him my name, explained that I was in NYC, was interested in getting together, and wondered what he would charge to come to my hotel. His response was terse, rude and then hung up on me. The entire conversation took less than 30 seconds and left me a bit dumbfounded. Needless to say, I looked elsewhere.

BG

Skeptical Here

Like the other posters, I'd be very skeptical about this one: face blocked out of the pictures, vague assertions, no track record.

The rudeness on the telephone might owe something to language difficulties. Most of the Eastern Europeans who come over know English as their third or fourth language, and will not speak it or understand it well. If this is the case here, another reason to be skeptical is that he will not understand exactly what you are looking for.

Just my two cents . . . .

Archived