THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Israeli BEN

joethomas
This topic is 5179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ben..

He was and is amazing! May indeed be the best I ever had (and maybe Kristian). I was in serious danger of giving him ALL my assets. He was so nasty (in a good way)-- every time I went to London he created exceptional memories for me! WOWSA. And he was so stunning looking, masculine and that great cock and no inhibitions. I can go on and on. Sadly he has retired and so there will be no more XLStud. (full disclosure I had recommended him to Dickho who was not a fan and said he was a little stuck up and full of himself--this was not the case with me--and I saw him for a very very long time--and even travelled together.) Man I wish there were more like him--but such talent comes by very infrequently. He was also a very nice guy outside the bedroom--just chilling in London was loads of fun! Blu

Ben

Yeah I found him outstanding too. The size of the guy is amazing too, strong and powerful. He greeted me at his door wearing just a jockstrap, with his heavy balls and manhood bulging forth, dirty from his gym as I requested! My hour with him I will never forget, his hairy chest and belly, tatts, and that amazing girth!!

Thanks Ben.

He travels, so no permanent gig from what I understand. If I recall his interest was in mixing music as opposed to working clubs. Its been a few months since I heard from him, but all he said was soon, didn't give me exact date. He is a great top, I get hard just thinking of him:D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived