THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Tim, real body workout / nyc

bri917
This topic is 5208 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey glutes, I just checked and his profile does not say Inactive at all. Plus he has some private pics that were just put up and the man has a gorgeous body and a beautiful piece! I actually made a appointment with Tim twice but both of them I had to cancel before I got to see him in person(the first time work intervened, the second time an allergic reaction to shellfish the night before I was to meet him stopped that one). I am back in midtown in mid August and will try again then..and will post a reivew. My email contacts with him have been very, professional and very polite.

Really nice guy. Very polite and courteous in setting up the appointment. He was very professional throughout the entire experience. When I met him, I felt that his pics were probably taken a while ago. I couldn't really get 'into him', but that could be an issue on my side. I felt that the sensual side of the massage experience was a bit lacking. Again, that could be because of my own reaction to this masseur and does not necessarily reflect negatively on him.

Archived