THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Romann legions attack again

NYTomcat
This topic is 5218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK BOYS TALK ABOUT a Hot review.

Have you seen the newest Romann review just posted. Oh do I know that reviewer. LOL Can I envision that scene!! DOIT. Really Hot.

Romann WOW. Boy Am I glad I already booked you for August. Whew.

Oh Yeah. Bring the leather.

Guest greatness

oh my

Romann is so popular~~~~ :)

OK BOYS TALK ABOUT a Hot review.

Have you seen the newest Romann review just posted. Oh do I know that reviewer. LOL do I know that scene!! DOIT. Really Hot.

Romann WOW. Boy Am I glad I already booked you for August. Whew.

Oh Yeah. Bring the leather.

I was confused by one line of the review:

Romann explained that he brings a very small sample of leather due to the limited demand and the difficulty of not having it stolen from his luggage.

Why does Romann want to have his leather stolen and why won't anybody steal it? :p

I was confused by one line of the review:

Why does Romann want to have his leather stolen and why won't anybody steal it? :p

Of course I usually like my men in as little as possible so a small amount of leather sounds fine to me.

New Eyes

I too am glad to see this latest positive yet different review on Romann. I've always been impressed with his hot body, quality personality, insightful posts here on the Forum, and the raves about what an insatiable ass he has. However, he has not been high on my "must-hire list" because I usually go for more dominant tops to those who are mostly top but versatile. The review proved to me that properly motivated, Romann has a much broader range of activities than I thought. His interest in leather and some kinky play is also very appealing.

I think he has not only made his way onto my list but shot into the top 5 immediately. I guess a quality guy like Romann enjoys meeting his clients needs on many levels.

I too am glad to see this latest positive yet different review on Romann. I've always been impressed with his hot body, quality personality, insightful posts here on the Forum, and the raves about what an insatiable ass he has. However, he has not been high on my "must-hire list" because I usually go for more dominant tops to those who are mostly top but versatile. The review proved to me that properly motivated, Romann has a much broader range of activities than I thought. His interest in leather and some kinky play is also very appealing.

I think he has not only made his way onto my list but shot into the top 5 immediately. I guess a quality guy like Romann enjoys meeting his clients needs on many levels.

Well business thats always been my take. And I've taken a lot. Lmao

Guest greatness

oh my

Lucky you are top only? That's hot~~~ :)

I like to know what Romann does when he tops. That way, when I am in Romann, I can do as Romann does.

I like to know what Romann does when he tops. That way, when I am in Romann, I can do as Romann does.

Yeah I'd like to know too lucky. But he has never done it the same way twice. So I guess the answer is variety. So... when in Rome... mix it up

Join http://www.rentmen.com for a mere $9.95, and you'll be able to watch Romann in action with David. Although he's mostly a bottom here-- those short vids are really hot! I really felt the emotions that emulated from these vids which he did with my very favorite person DavidSF.

Romann has definitely been on my list for 2010. I do hope that we will be able to see each other before the end of the year! The men on the West Coast, especially in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond certainly welcome his return!

He and I had to postpone/cancel one or two previous appointments much to my chagrin, but this hot man handled the postponement/cancellation with class and aplomb.

RRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNN (Romann)-- continue to have stellar meetings with the guys!!!!! -:) -:) -:)

Guest greatness

oh my

Everybody loves Romann~~~~ :)

Romann has definitely been on my list for 2010. I do hope that we will be able to see each other before the end of the year! The men on the West Coast, especially in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond certainly welcome his return!

He and I had to postpone/cancel one or two previous appointments much to my chagrin, but this hot man handled the postponement/cancellation with class and aplomb.

RRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNN (Romann)-- continue to have stellar meetings with the guys!!!!! -:) -:) -:)

Romann has definitely been amongst the top men on my list during 2010, and I do hope that he and I can finally meet when he returns to the San Francisco Bay Area. The men on this coast certainly beckon and welcome his return.

With one or two previous cancellations (on my part) and very much to my chagrin, Romann handled this via emails with class and aplomb.

RRRRROOOOOMMMMMAAAAANNNNN---continue to do stellar things when meeting us guys!!!

-:) -:) -:) -:)

por favor!"

Please obey the Message Center rules. :p

4. We realize the message center is part of the global community of the public Internet and we respect all cultures and languages. The primary language of the message center is English. Since the moderators may or may not speak other languages, the potential for abuse in non-English posts is great. Please post in English only.

Archived