THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Los Angeles - any young athletic smooth guys

jeffla
This topic is 5216 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm looking for guys more Bel Ami.... young, smooth, fit, not too skinny but swimmer's build.... 18-25ish.... cute face.

are there any in LA? It's hard to find them - feels like there used to be a lot more!

Thanx!

Guest Merlin

There are number on Rentboy.com for LA. Look at a guy calling himself "Pura Vida". I think it means "clean life", but he is not hispanic as the name sounds. He is small, smooth and very fit. Phonmenal butt. I have hired him and plan to do so again.

Thanks for the recommend. I have actually tried to get ahold of him a few times but to no success.

I do look at the guys on rentboy, and he does definitely catch my eyes. So too does Avery (who I learned is Athan, discussed on this site). But not too many others, at least ones that have reviews or have been discussed. Any other guys you recommend in LA that I may be missing?

Thanks again!

I don't know anything about them but there are the twins who are in RB for LA at this time. There's also Chet White; I haven't seen him in a long time and he's at the top end of your age range but he at least used to be lots of fun.

Also on RB, the "East European Twink Boy", Brandon Wilde, "Aussie", "Young and Hung", "Clifford", "Evan" and "David" are all young guys who seem to meet your description, depending on whether you are looking for tops, bottoms or guys who are versatile. Eriss, also on RB, fits the general description you've given but is a fairly aggressive top. He's also a helluva nice guy and tons of fun and gives a great massage if that's all you are looking for on a given day.

M4RN has a fair number of twinks/other young guys. Are you only looking for people who have been reviewed? If so, you may be limiting your choices. Over the years, I've had tons of fun with guys who were completely unreviewed and have often found them to have considerably less attitude than guys who end up known and with lots of reviews. YMMV.

BG

Archived