THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Weekend SEX: Which STUD For YOU?

JackTwist
This topic is 5204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Missing 1,2 and 3

Hi Jack,

Not sure what the problem is but I only get the red x in the box for numbers one, two and three. The others are fantastic... thanks... makes my motor run. I have tried all the usual things to make the pictures appear, so not sure why, but that happens ever once in awhile when you post pictures. I don't have the same problem with other posters.

#6 - My Husband

I can see all nine guys...but it did take about 30-seconds to download since these photos are so large. I've studied each one closely (VERY closely) over and over! #6 is perfect, in my opinion. His youthful face is angelic. But I'm sure he's no angel in bed. He's my future husband.:p

PK wants to come?

You can marry #6 Pegasus as long as I get to come at the bachelor party.

Sure PK, You are more than welcome "to come at the bachelor party." Would you prefer to "come" during a solo show or in a circle jerk?;)

#4 for me (without the jeans)

Why isn't a handsome, young, shirtless muscle man like the fourth guy ever leaning up against my house? I'd get his jeans off asap, but the sunglasses can stay on during our sex--He's looks so bad-boy hot in them.

Holy Peter, Paul & Mary!! I like 'em all, but #2 (with those tighty-whites crammed full of meat and those thick, sexy lips) lights a fire in my groin that could burn, baby burn, all weekend long. ;)

...really liked your comment, CowboyUp...!!!! -:) Yes, Yes, Yes, and "hell yes!!"

Of those I can see...

#7 is my future husband. The marriage will take place at the end of September. This gives me 90 days to find him, have him fall in love and get him to propose. I have had more difficult challenges in life so this is a piece of cake. Gotta go as my flight for LA leaves in a few hours and I think he is there!

Archived