THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sweet Dreams...

JackTwist
This topic is 5210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

Aww

They are cute together...

I love to cuddle after hot sex. Do you?

http://www.nakedguysblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hot-Studs-3some.png

Thanks for the heads up...

So strange...I can see the posted photo just fine. I am considering changing servers. Perhaps that will help rectify the problem if censoring is the issue although this is a pretty benign shot--there are three naked guys cuddling together in this photo, there are no genitalia and no sexual acts depicted. Thanks for the heads up guys. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Guest greatness

hmm

I have no problem of seeing it.. That's strange.. Have you guys tried control click and open the image on a new window?

So strange...I can see the posted photo just fine. I am considering changing servers. Perhaps that will help rectify the problem if censoring is the issue although this is a pretty benign shot--there are three naked guys cuddling together in this photo, there are no genitalia and no sexual acts depicted. Thanks for the heads up guys. I apologize for any frustration this may have caused.

Try this as well

If I right click on the red x and then click "show image" it pops up... sometimes but not always...

or

Right click on the red x and go to properties and copy and paste the URL shown in the box into your browser... This seems to work consistently.

Good Luck!

Yipeee

If I right click on the red x and then click "show image" it pops up... sometimes but not always...

or

Right click on the red x and go to properties and copy and paste the URL shown in the box into your browser... This seems to work consistently.

Good Luck!

Thanks Whipped. It does indeed work......

Is anybody else having trouble seeing the pic? All I get is a little box with a red x in it.

Try this: when you're logged in, click on "quote" then copy and paste the URL posted by JackTwist http://www.nakedguysblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hot-Studs-3some.png in a new browser's window. You should be able to see the picture.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1333/3some.png

Cheers,

Thanks, Steve

I tried all of the suggestions and none of them worked for me. As I said in my earlier reply this situation is infrequent, but when it happens, I don't seem to be able to do anything about it. However, what ever you did Steven, it worked and the picture shows in the middle of your post. Thanks... :D

So in response to Jack's original question and post... YES... YES... YES... cuddling is a big part of making the evening worthwhile! :D

Thanks Steven. In Jack's original message, I didn't get the photo, the red x, or the URL. Just the text.

But I saw the pic in your reply - and yes I do...

.. and then wake up and go another round!

Archived