THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Mark muscle and shane in nyc for gay pride

jaycnj
This topic is 5225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello guys I have been reading The Muscle Service Site for years and I love it and I am very thankful to Ace and to the wonderful job he does , His site is one of the many first on the web as far as body building and muscle goes, However there are a lot of queens on the site who have nothing better to do then trash others for some reason or another, I have talked to many guys on here first hand who were trashed and the information that was posted was far from the truth! I basically have to say lets give some of these new comers a chance at least a few months , Both Mark and Shane are hot , muscular, sexy and very open minded they are also very approachable . I also think the professional way of way of setting up a appointment would be to make sure that you are both on the same page ! that way there is no misunderstanding , also by law no matter who the individual is you are just paying for there time and time only ! for legal reasons that is all I am going to say on the matter , Anyway for god sakes lets stop all the crap and give others a chance to prove them self's after all if it was you and the shoe was on the other foot would,nt you want others to give you a far chance Think about It ! The Guys will be in NYC this weekend lets be supportive!.

Archived