THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

William (WC) Back Again - San Antonio (formerly Raleigh)

Guest loboguy
This topic is 5206 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nearly choked on my Redman laughing.

Surprised to find the Twink page missing from his Formulary,

Paracelsus recalls asking AdamSmith to keep an eye on it while he went to the restroom.

Thank you for a perfect merger of image and caption. :cool: You brightened my day.

----

Greatness, this is what I was talking about on that other thread!

Thanks, yes I saw this picture of him and he is quite handsome..but I was asking if there is an ad of him anywhere with much more "revealing" pictures that show his cock and ass. I seem to remember he did run ads a year or so ago when he was in Raleigh that showed more of his body and some nude shots. But I can's seem to find any more listings for him. Has anyone else found a website or ad somewhere of more pics of William? thanks

What A Cutie!

My oh my! This is one cute dude! Does anyone know if he is available now or is going to be returning to the scene at some point down the road? I looked for him on other sites but have had no luck at all. Did anyone here have any other pictures of him at all? They do not have to be nudes...anything would be great! Thanks!

Is he advertising?

If you are very lucky, you will get to spend time with this adorable twink. I'm already making plans. He's a hot as they come and a real sweetie! Welcome back, WC !!

No one seems to be able to find an ad or any informaiton beyond the update to his review. Seems odd!

I have followed WC's career since the beginning, and have never seen any fully nude pics in any of his ads. I did see him about 14months ago and did a review on MER. This was shortly before he went on hiatus. Glad to see him back.

• 2 weeks later...

Any New Pics?

I have been thinking that perhaps if this gorgeous you man was making a comeback, that we would be seeing some ads up somewhere. Has anyone seen any ads for WC? Does anyone happen to have some more pics of this little hottie? I would so appreciate any help you fine gentlemen could give me! Thanks!

Archived